Tuesday 5 November 2013

Tiger in your tail


42" x 42"

This painting was done on a bonnet of a car in 1978. At the time I was heavily  into the customising scene of cars, modifying bodywork  and  paintwork especially in custom finishes that had become available from America.
This painting was  done entirely freehand using an airbrush and using automotive acrylic paints, during this period I was very busy doing  numerous paintings on cars, but though most had photographs taken at the time I have very little of the work that I did  during that period, unlike now with the digital age it is so much easier to keep a record.
 I should love to attempt to paint again using airbrushing as it a wonderful medium  to use, maybe soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love to hear what people think.